My Whole Pet Animal Hospital Palm Beach Fl

My Whole Pet Animal Hospital Palm Beach Fl

Dr. Nikki Mazzaschi

Dr. Nikki Mazzaschi grew up in Laconia, New Hampshire and received her B.S. in biology and animal behavior at the University of New Hampshire. After graduation, she worked as a veterinary technician for a few years, where she discovered her passion for veterinary medicine.

In 2014, Dr. Mazzaschi received her DVM from Tufts Cummings Schoolhouse of Veterinary Medicine. Her areas of professional involvement include internal medicine, fauna behavior, and all things feline!

Dr. Jay Katz

Dr. Jay Katz is the proud possessor of Healthy Pets Veterinary Care – as well as an Old English Sheep Dog named Max. Dr. Katz excels at working with dogs and cats, but loves seeing "pocket pets" and other exotics besides. He has a special interest in surgery, dermatology, hurting management, and senior intendance.

Dr. Katz received his Medico of Veterinary Medicine from Tufts in 2013. Prior to veterinary school, he studied Philosophy, Faith, and Fine art History at Boston University. After college, Dr. Katz's almost‐pathologic desire to pet every dog he sees drove him into veterinary medicine. In his spare time, Dr. Katz enjoys traveling, yoga on the beach, basketball, soccer, scuba diving, enjoying the Florida sunshine, and no longer having New England winters in his life.

Dr. Chelsea Curry

Dr. Chelsea Curry was born and raised in Lakeland, Florida. She received both her B.South. in Biology and her Medico of Veterinary Medicine from the University of Florida. "Go Gators!" After many years of living in the center of the state and hours away from the ocean, she decided to move to the Florida coast. Dr. Curry has a special interest in neurology, integrative and holistic medicine, and preventative intendance. She is certified past the Chi Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in acupuncture.

Dr. Curry enjoys spending her free time outdoors in any way she can, merely especially loves being out in the water with her dogs, Scarlett and Blue.

Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray was born and raised in Houston, Texas. She completed both her B.S. in Biomedical Science and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at Texas A&Chiliad University. Dr. Grayness moved to Florida for the sun and the sand. She has had a passion for animals since childhood, and loves naught more than spending all of her time with pets. She is excited to provide your fur-babies with the best care possible in a stress-free environment. In her costless time yous can observe her either with her dog, Pilot, or at the beach with her married man, Chris.

Back to Top

Esther

Esther was born in North Carolina but has lived in Florida for well-nigh of her life. She'southward worked in the veterinary industry for over 17 years and a valued member of Northlake Animal Infirmary for ten years, where she has the role of Patient Intendance Advocate. Outside of work, she loves spending time with her family, which includes her hubby of 30 years, their identical twin daughters, and four grandchildren! She is the proud possessor of a "golden kid" named Bugs (a cocker spaniel) and a frisky feline named Moo-cow.

Austin

Austin has worked in the veterinary field for the past xi years. He has a passion for all 4-legged friends, especially his Lab "Queen Maxine." Austin has a groundwork in large animal medicine, as well as police and professional person dogs! When he's not taking care of your furry friends, he enjoys wakeboarding and riding motorcycles.

Charlie

Charlie was built-in and raised in Loxahatchee, FL. Her dear and passion for animals started at a immature age, leading her to pursue a career in animal medicine. Her growing passion for animals led her to Northlake Fauna Infirmary where she is a Patient Intendance Advocate. She's currently working on her undergraduate schooling at Palm Beach State Community College and aspires to be an equestrian veterinarian. When she's not studying or working, Charlie enjoys being outdoors with her dogs and horses.

Kim

How-do-you-do, my proper name is Kim. I was born and raised in Boynton Beach FL. I accept worked in the Veterinary Field since 2011. Starting from cleaning kennels and working my way upwards to a surgery technician. I have an associates degree in Brute Science. I love anything with a "smooshed face." When I'm non helping with your hirsuite friends at the brute hospital I am enjoying my french bulldogs at dwelling house and the southward florida beaches.

Triston

Hi! My name is Triston, and I was born and raised in sunny S Florida. I've been working at Northlake Animal Hospital as a vet technician assistant since July of 2022. I accept peachy pride in the work I practise here, as everything I do is done out of my love for the dogs. I've been working with dogs for over 4 years, from doggy daycares to dog rescues, and my passion only grows more potent the more I explore this field. When I leave work, my passion carries over to my furry friends at home. My heart belongs to my spunky Catahoula, Cali. In my gratis time, I can almost e'er be found cuddled up with her or out on a trail together. I likewise enjoy yoga, laying on the beach, and exploring/traveling on my time off.

Megan

Hi, my proper name is Megan. I was born and raised in Loxahatchee Fl. I've always loved to work with animals. In 2022, I decided to showtime my career with animals. I started out every bit a kennel banana and worked my fashion up to a Technician. When I'yard non working with your fur babies, I'chiliad spending time with my Frenchie, Bellini. I savour going to the beach, hanging with friends and traveling.

Courtnee

Hey there, my name is Courtnee and I am a true PBG local. I started my career at 15 and have worked my way up over the past 20 years. I accept worked in all aspects of veterinary medicine including emergency, orthopedic surgery and cardiology. When I'm not helping accept care of your fur babies here. You tin can detect me at dwelling cooking, traveling and spending time with my family both two and iv-legged.

Kasi

Kasi is a true Florida native and has never lived outside Palm Beach County other than when she went to Collage in Dade Metropolis, Fl. Animals accept ever been her passion since she was minor. She has worked with animals for the by viii years. Her pack consists of 3 dogs (Gin, Daisy, and Zeke) a veiled chameleon (Yoshi) ii turtles (Raphael and Michelangelo) a parakeet (Sweet pea) and a few aquariums. Although she tries not to have favorites, "bully" breeds hold a special place in her eye. When she isn't at the office you can find her playing with the pack, spending time with her family, carpentry, crafting and blistering.

Back to Top

If y'all won't settle for anything short of excellent care for your pet

Come up Visit Northlake Animate being Hospital, Where We Treat Your Pet Similar Family

Give U.s. a Call

My Whole Pet Animal Hospital Palm Beach Fl

Source: https://northlakeanimalhospital.org/meet-the-team/

Comments

More Articles

Maisie Star Taso Sessions / Maisie Star Taso Sessions Star Sessions Model Michelle Lea Michele Imdb Game Of Thrones Star Maisie Williams Reveals Secrets Of Cast S Whatsapp Group As She Speaks At The Glamour Beauty

Лига Конференций Жеребьевка / Жеребьевка 1-го раунда квалификации Лиги конференций ...

ديكور البيت السوداني / طريقة عمل أكواب الكوكيز بفروستينج زبدة الفول السوداني ...

Fda Approval Pfizer - Fda Approved Pfizer Covid Vaccine What That Means For Booster Shots This Fall Cnet

Room Furniture Names - List Of Furniture Types Wikipedia

Brima Models / Brima Modellanlagenbau Shop Brima Modellanlagenbau Shop

Prefab Garage Kits Prices : Metal Garages Prefab Garage Kits Steel Garage Buildings

Igor Sampaio - Igor Sampaio Researcher Universidade Federal Da Bahia Linkedin

Squash Food / Kardish Team Top 4 Allergy-Friendly School Snacks With / Butternut squash can be a pain to peel.

Wrought Iron Bed Ideas - Pin by Wildflower Interiors on Home: bedrooms I




banner